Webinar: Contactless Solutions - Continuity of Services
Recorded September 15, 2020
According to a report published in May 2020, the fiscal impact of COVID-19 is expected to exceed $144 billion for U.S. communities alone. How can you ensure continuity of services in the face of ongoing challenges?
Join us for a webinar to explore contactless solutions that can help you bridge the communication gaps among staff, crews, residents, and businesses.
- Dinorah Sanchez, Cityworks
- Thomas Wilson, GISinc
You'll learn how to:
- Take advantage of contactless opportunities leveraging Cityworks to deliver services in your community.
- Alleviate the pain and cost of paperwork transmission, reduce office building traffic, and allow employees to report directly to work sites.
- Empower customers to apply, pay for, and submit permits, licenses, and service requests online.
- Use online tools to electronically share operational data and emergency event information with stakeholders and the public.